AIM
RooneyL37

Heirate Mich Heirate Mich

I have a couple questions.

One what is Rammystein?jk I get the guitarist and the singer but what the hell is the guy in the middle?

Shrek Sketches Shrek Sketches

Alright.

The animation was pretty good not incredibly funny except the dragon part. Also no one can beat Hogan... but good job keep up the good work.

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

Always good.

I can always really on your work to make me laugh. I've seen most of your work and they've all been funny. This might be the first review I have written for your work. I was also wondering how you do your clay work. If you are willing to share that information with me.... anyway keep up with the good work.

Snowman Attack Snowman Attack

It was alright.

It was alright, not that original. It would have been a lot beter if the music wasn't so gay too.

Warbears Warbears

Difficult

I found ir really difficult, I'm still stuck at when you get Kla to go upstairs and make the guard break the door down. Thats also where I found a bug.

GLITCH: When Kla is killed by the guard and you have his little menu open, by holding the moouse over him the whole time, you can tel him ti open the window and he'll come back to life so you can run downstairs. The guard will just stand there. Also if you go back up, and repeat the death glitch, and put the paper under the door he'll spawn back t his inital place and charge the door but it will never break.

Dress Up Sim Dress Up Sim

Very good.

It was excellently done, it looked very realistic, a lot better than most on this site. Keep up the good work.

Hagrd Hagrd

Pure awesomeness.

All your work is outstanding. Funniest, most welldone, most creative on Newgrounds. Please keep up the good work.

PureCarnage responds:

Awesome, glad you like... I'm just wacked in the head, and need an outlet... this is it.

Destroyed Destroyed

Not bad at all.

I wasn't expecting anything that good I have to say it was nicely done and it followed the description very heavy and fast.

Whack-a-mole responds:

Always good to exceed people's expectations. And being heavy and fast is what it's about! (except when we're slow and scary).

Will of Fire Head